TEC shall be managed by trained and expert staff to support the incubated companies. The experts in specific domains like accounting, IP, legal will be retained as Consultants/Advisors. The incubated companies can avail their services. Any direct services provided to an incubatee would have to be paid for by the incubatee to the service provider. TEC will also provide soft infrastructure and business services to the incubated companies.
The possible services and support items are listed as follows:
• Common secretarial pool / staff.
• Intern Support: To provide support in management, incubatees will be assigned an MBA student, if desired.
• Strategic Checkups: The TEC officer will meet the company CEOs at least once a month for strategy reviews and discussion of operational issues.
• An incubated company can take a faculty advisor as a mentor on technology issues.
• Specialized mentors will also be made available to the companies to assist with particular strategic areas or to provide project-oriented consultation. These arrangements may begin as a pro Bono arrangement with an option for both parties to graduate to a paid relationship.
• An incubated company may avail the consulting services by empanelled registered professionals.
On incubation, TEC offers not only a fully furnished, air-conditioned incubation space with all the necessary amenities and a residential unit for startups but also a common pool of soft and hard infrastructure to be shared by all incubatee companies.
Fully furnished, air conditioned space to the incubatees. The centre has rooms of three sizes.
1. First room is 500 sq. ft.
2. Second is 325 sq. ft.
3. Third is 250 sq. ft.
Besides this, we also have Seminar/Conference Halls.
Upon admission to TEC Incubation facility, the following facilities will be offered to the incubated companies on an individual basis:
• Office space.
• Computers - Up to two on rental basis. More than two can be availed at market rates.
• Internet connection.
• Phone connection - Each company will pay the rentals and bills.
• Standard Furniture as decided by TEC.
• One Accommodation to Director/Promoter depending upon the availability (One room in RA hostel).
TEC provides a common pool of hard and soft infrastructure to be shared by all incubated companies.
The following resources are provided:
• Photocopying machine.
• Document Scanner.
• Library: Management Books, Subscription to IT, Business, Management and Trade journals and newspapers.
• Meeting/Conference room with projection equipment.
• Tele or Video conferencing facilities.